Medical Weight Loss With skinnyDNA
Whether you have been battling your weight for a long time or simply wanting to drop those extra pounds that never seem to go away we offer medically based Real Weight Loss solutions. Our weight loss program is called just that “skinnyDNA”.
It is a scientifically focused, customized weight loss program that addresses the underlying issues that have caused people to gain weight, make them unable to lose weight, or lead them to unhealthy choices to lose or maintain their weight such as fad diets and excessive exercise.
Dr. Ruthie Harper offers the most advanced and successful medical weight loss program available today. She has had both short and long term success with hundreds of patient through her customized weight loss program skinnyDNA. She focuses on the causes of weight gain rather than simply “cutting calories and recommending more exercise” and shows you how current weight loss science supports the fact that cutting calories and increasing exercise simply does not work for real long term weight loss.
skinnyDNA is a medically supervised program that delivers the following significant health benefits:
- Lose fat quickly, on average .5 to 2 pounds per day, without hunger or craving issues.
- Reset your metabolism to a higher level that works more effectively and efficiently to burn excess body fat and stay lean long after completing the program.
Lose unhealthy body fat while maintaining healthy lean body mass.
- Decrease risk of disease (hypertension, diabetes, heart disease) by reducing unhealthy abdominal fat around your organs.
- Promote healing of your thyroid, adrenal, and immune systems by eliminating food allergy triggers and reducing stress on your gastrointestinal tract.
- Identify and address the underlying behavioral and metabolic issues that caused you to gain weight in the first place.
- Keep the weight off that you lose—making you one of the few to achieve long-term weight loss success!
If you dedicate the time, effort, and expense to participate in a weight loss program, don’t you want and deserve both a short-term solution for losing the weight and a long-term solution for keeping it off?