Our practice utilizes the best of traditional and integrative medical science to create safe and effective personalized programs that allow for each patient to achieve an optimal state of health and well-being.
Each personalized program includes creation of a nutrition plan to utilize quality food to fuel the body, evaluation and treatment of hormonal imbalances, healthy lifestyle modification, pharmaceutical grade supplement recommendations and an individualized exercise program. Each client is treated as a unique individual as we work together to create a personalized well-being plan that supports the client in overcoming medical problems while creating a future of optimal health.
Dr. Harper will conduct your initial consultation in order to determine your specific needs and assist you in establishing your personalized health goals based on your current medical conditions, family history, lifestyle, and risk factors for disease. She may choose to order laboratory testing to determine nutritional deficiencies and the overall condition of your health.
We go beyond the information provided by your traditional medial doctor to add a holistic, integrative and functional medical perspective to your medical care.
We welcome patients with longstanding and complex medical problems and utilize the best of conventional and integrative therapies to find safe and effective programs that allow the individual to regain function and health.
Dr. Harper has developed specific personalized programs in the following areas:
- High Blood Pressure
- Coronary Heart Disease, Cardiovascular Health and Elevated Cholesterol
- Food Allergies and Food Sensitivities
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Arthritis and Joint Support
- Inflammatory Conditions
- Autoimmune Conditions
- Hyperactivity in Children (ADD or ADHD)
- Bone health-Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia and Neurotransmitter Health
- Eating Disorders
- GI Tract Ailments- IBS, Constipation, Diarrhea, Liver Support
- Celiac Disease and other Gluten Intolerances
- Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy-Perimenopause, Menopause, PMS and other Hormonal Imbalances
- Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian and Vegan Programs
- Skin Health
- Thyroid Disease
- Neurodegenerative Diseases such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Pregnancy and Postpartum conditions
- Weight Loss, Weight Loss Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome and Syndrome X
- Hyperinsulinism/Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
- Ultra Fit Athlete Program
- Adrenal Health and Fatigue
- Immune Dysfunction and Chronic infections
- Urinary Tract Health- Interstitial Cystitis, Prostatitis