Dr. Ruthie Harper combines the latest advances in traditional medicine with state-of-the-art nutrition to help patient achieve optimal health and wellness. By using individually customized health programs and nutritional medicine for her patients, she is able to help patients achieve the level of health that they deserve.
Dr. Harper founded Nutritional Medicine Associates, a practice that treats these medical conditions by using a genetic profile of your unique body. By having a complete idea of how your body functions, this allows for a much more effective treatment.
Have you been experiencing the effects of menopause, andropause, or stress induced adrenal fatigue? Hormone therapy can help alleviate the symptoms while providing your body with renewed energy and restored youthfulness.
Have you had trouble seeing in the center of your eye? You could have macular degeneration. This condition affects those mainly above the age of 50 and the risk for it can be reduced through the use of a multivitamin called Sight Defense MV.
What works for one person might not work for someone else, which is why personalized medicine is so important. By tailoring treatments to the individual characteristics, needs, and preferences of a patient this allows for prevention, diagnosis, and treatment to be much more effective.
The proper function of the thyroid is essential to help regulate many of the body’s functions and ensure that they are working as they should be. Dr. Harper is one of the top 10 best thyroid doctors in Texas and offers effective treatments that help regulate your body.
Other Programs We Offer
Dr. Ruthie Harper has developed personalized programs for the following:
- High Blood Pressure
- Coronary Heart Disease, cardiovascular health, and elevated cholesterol
- Chronic fatigue
- Arthritis and joint support
- Inflammatory conditions
- Autoimmune conditions
- Hyperactivity in children (ADD/ADHD)
- Bone health, such as osteoporosis and osteopenia
- Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, and neurotransmitter health
- GI tract ailments – IBS, constipation, diarrhea, and liver support
- Neurodegenerative Diseases such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Pregnancy and Postpartum conditions
- Adrenal Health and Fatigue
- Immune Dysfunction and Chronic infections
- Urinary Tract Health- Interstitial Cystitis, Prostatitis
Ready to Book a Consultation?